Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of the Bitcoin. He created this digital currency in 2008. Bitcoin is one of the most trusted and leading exchanges around the world. Talking about cryptocurrency, it is a digital value or you may say -cashless importance of currency. Bitcoin was introduced 11 years back on 3rd Jan 2009. It wasn’t known to all except for the big company dealers. In other words, free btc is more or less – a kind of shares dealings.
Bitcoin’s value is determined by the demand-supply position in the market. And around 25 coins are created in 10 minutes. The technology which supports free btc is the blockchain as every transaction took place is recorded there and no one can erase it.Only two possible tasks can be done on this platform. Either buy or sell with the other parties or exchange it for goods and services.
Major highlights of Bitcoin
- As of 2020, the current rate of a single bitcoin (BTC) is USD 6,928.50. And its denomination varies according to different countries’ monetary terms.
- The current highest premium of bitcoin has been of Hong kong, i.e. 2% to 4%.
- The US has the most number of bitcoin users followed by Romania, China, Spain, Turkey, Japan, etc.
- Until today, South Korea is the only country that has bagged successful transactions of bitcoin dealings.
- As per the sources, there are 190 cryptocurrency exchanges.
The main advantage of bitcoin is that the transaction cost involved is very less (less than a cent) as compared to the credit card. And there is no official involvement in transactions like government or central bank thus there is freedom for the user. Balance of bitcoin can be viewed only by the account holder thus there is privacy. It is forgery resistant and creating process of it is quite complex so it is very tough to manipulate.